Welcome to FAQ Reviews!
Below is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
Our mission is to bring people together to learn, share and grow their knowledge with the world. The FAQ Reviews is a platform that offers a place to ask questions, answer questions and connect with people who contribute unique quality answers and insights to the topic. This empowers people to explore knowledge and learn from each other to better understand the world around them.
You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of the FAQ Reviews platform certain rights and license to use it. The details of these licenses are described in section 3(c) below.
You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party (for example, defamation) or any applicable laws.
You can repost content from FAQ Reviews elsewhere, provided that you attribute the content back to the FAQ Reviews platform and respect the rights of the original poster, including any “not for reproduction” designation.
We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the FAQ Reviews platform. Posts from lawyers, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
You agree to follow the rules of our platform. When you use the FAQ Reviews platform, you also agree to our Terms of Service, accept our , and agree and follow our , and .
We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or FAQ Reviews’s policies, you can initiate a report at the
Welcome to FAQ Reviews platform. We encourage you to read the complete Terms of Service.
FAQ Reviews Terms of Service
Last Updated: September 28, 2018
Welcome to FAQ Reviews! FAQ Reviews is a platform to connect the people across the world to learn, share and grow their knowledge.
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) sets forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and FAQ Reviews, (“we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our web and applications (collectively the “FAQ Reviews Platform”).
Please make sure to read it, because, by using the FAQ Reviews Platform, you consent to these terms.
- The Mission of the FAQ Reviews Platform:
FAQ Reviews’ mission is to learn, share and grow knowledge with the world. The FAQ Reviews Platform was designed to connect the people across the world to learn, share and grow their knowledge. Through our platform, we want to bring people together and to empower everyone to share their knowledge for the benefit of the rest of the world.
- Using the FAQ Reviews Platform
- Who Can Use It? Use of the FAQ Reviews Platform by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use.
- User Registration: When you set up a profile on the FAQ Reviews Platform, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself. You agree to provide us accurate information, including your real name, when you create your account on the FAQ Reviews Platform. We will treat information you provide as part of registration in accordance with our . You should take care in maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- Terms of Service: In your interaction with others on the FAQ Reviews Platform, you agree to follow the at all times.
- Termination of Account: You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may terminate or suspend your FAQ Reviews account if you violate any FAQ Reviews Terms of Service or for any other reason.
- Changes to the FAQ Reviews Platform: We are always trying to improve your experience on the FAQ Reviews Platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
- Your Feedback: We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the FAQ Reviews Platform. Feel free to submit feedback at . By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.
- Your Content:
- Definition of Your Content: The FAQ Reviews Platform allows you to write textual content, add photos, videos, links, and files to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the FAQ Reviews Platform will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the FAQ Reviews Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
- Ownership: You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us below.
- License and Permission to Use Your Content.
- By answering or asking questions, posting, submitting, or displaying Your Content on the FAQ Reviews Platform, you grant FAQ Reviews and its affiliated companies a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of the FAQ Reviews Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for FAQ Reviews to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with FAQ Reviews for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of Your Content through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of the FAQ Reviews Platform to use and modify Your Content, subject to our Terms of Service.
- Once you post an answer to a question, you may edit or delete your answer at any time from public display on , except in the case of anonymously posted answers. However, we may not be able to control the removal of the answer from display on syndicated channels or other previously distributed methods outside of . FAQ Reviews may remove suspected spam from your answers. Once you post a question, it may be edited or deleted by other users or by FAQ Reviews at any time. Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for FAQ Reviews to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use any question you post, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that FAQ Reviews may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a)enforce these Terms of Service; (b)comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of FAQ Reviews, its users, or the public; or (e) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over web network, computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your non-exclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third parties of any of Your Content outside of the FAQ Reviews Platform or in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Your Responsibilities for Your Content: By posting Your Content on the FAQ Reviews Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement, and ii) that posting Your Content violates no intellectual property or personal right of others or any applicable law or regulation. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate FAQ Reviews’ Terms of Service, , , other published FAQ Reviews policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
- Our Content and Materials
- Definition of Our Content and Materials: All intellectual property in or related to the FAQ Reviews Platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, the FAQ Reviews marks, the FAQ Reviews logo, but excluding Your Content) is the property of FAQ Reviews Inc., or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or content posted by other FAQ Reviews users licensed to us (collectively “Our Content and Materials”).
- Data: All data FAQ Reviews collects (“Data”) about the use of the FAQ Reviews Platform by you or others is the property of FAQ Reviews Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates. For clarity, Data does not include Your Content and is separate from Our Content and Materials.
- Our License to You:
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive license to use and access Our Data, Content, and Materials as made available to you on the FAQ Reviews Platform in connection with your use of the FAQ Reviews Platform, subject to the terms of Service of this Agreement.
- FAQ Reviews gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to re-post Our Content and Materials anywhere on the web provided that: (a) the content in question was added to the FAQ Reviews Platform after Sep 28, 2018; (b) the user who created the content has not explicitly marked the content as not for reproduction on the FAQ Reviews Platform; (c) you do not modify the content; (d) you attribute FAQ Reviews by name in readable text and with a human and machine-followable link (an HTML <a> anchor tag) linking back to the page displaying the original source of the content on on every page that contains Our Content and Materials; (e) upon request, either by FAQ Reviews or a user, you remove the user’s name from content which the user has subsequently made anonymous; (f) upon request, either by FAQ Reviews or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable effort to update a particular piece of content to the latest version on the FAQ Reviews Platform; and (g) upon request, either by FAQ Reviews or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable attempt to delete content that has been deleted or marked as not for reproduction on the FAQ Reviews Platform; (h) you don’t republish more than a small portion of Our Content and Materials. In exercising these rights, you may not implicitly or explicitly assert any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by FAQ Reviews, or any FAQ Reviews user, without separate, express prior written permission from us.
- We may terminate our license to you at any time for any reason. We have the right but not the obligation to refuse to distribute any content on the FAQ Reviews Platform or to remove content. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
- Permitted uses: If you operate a search engine, web crawler, bot, scraping tool, data mining tool, bulk downloading tool, wget utility, or similar data gathering or extraction tool, you may access the FAQ Reviews Platform, subject to the following additional rules: i) you must use a descriptive user agent header; ii) you must follow robots.txt at all times; iii) your access must not adversely affect any aspect of the FAQ Reviews Platform’s functioning; and iv) you must make it clear how to contact you, either in your user agent string, or on your website if you have one.
- No Endorsement or Verification: Please note that the FAQ Reviews Platform contains access to third-party content, products, and services, and it offers interactions with third parties. Participation or availability on the FAQ Reviews Platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on the FAQ Reviews Platform by anyone.
- Ownership: You acknowledge and agree that Our Content and Materials remain the property of FAQ Reviews’s users or FAQ Reviews. The content, information, and services made available on the FAQ Reviews Platform are protected by the U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable.
- More About Certain Offerings on the FAQ Reviews Platform
- Legal, Medical & Other Professional Contributors: Some users who post content are members of the legal, medical, and other licensed professions (collectively, “Professional Contributors”). Content posted by Professional Contributors should be not be relied on as a substitute for advice from a professional that is appropriate for your specific situation. FAQ Reviews has provided certain disclaimer template language that Professional Contributors may edit and incorporate in their answers. Ethics rules differ by state or location, and it is the responsibility of Professional Contributors to determine and provide disclaimers appropriate for their profession and the content provided.
- Buttons, Links and Widgets: You have permission to use FAQ Reviews’ buttons, links, and widgets, subject to these Terms of Service (including the disclaimers and limitations of liability) and provided that: (a) your use of such buttons, links and widgets link only to the FAQ Reviews Platform; (b) you will not modify such buttons, links, or widgets or associated code in any manner; (c) you will not use any such buttons, links, or widgets in any manner which implies or suggests that FAQ Reviews endorses, sponsors, or recommends the website on which such buttons, links, and widgets are used; and (d) the use of such buttons, links and widgets, and the website on which such buttons, links, and widgets are used do not violate FAQ Reviews’s.
- Web resources and third-party services; The FAQ Reviews Platform may also offer you the opportunity to visit links to other websites or to engage with third-party products or services. You assume all risk arising out of your use of such websites or resources.
- Services that Require Separate Agreement: Certain features or services may require that you enter into a separate and supplemental written agreement prior to use.
- Copyright Policy and Trademark Policy: We have adopted and implemented a and . For more information, including detailed information about how to submit a request for the takedown if you believe content on the FAQ Reviews Platform infringes your intellectual property rights, please read our and . For your convenience, we provide you the following and , which you should use, as applicable, for fastest processing.