At FAQ Reviews, we expect our users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. All capitalized terms used in the FAQ Reviews Copyright Policy have the same meaning as defined in the FAQ Reviews Terms of Service, which incorporates this policy by reference into its terms.
Discouragement of Copyright Infringement
We ask users of FAQ Reviews to take care to avoid infringing copyrights of others. If you infringe copyrights of others, Your Content may be removed or suspended in whole or part. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and our discretion, to disable and/or terminate accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are charged repeatedly with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Recourse for Copyright Owners: Reporting Complaints
We also provide a mechanism for copyright owners, or those authorized to act on behalf of an owner of a copyright, to report the infringing use of their content on the FAQ Reviews Platform. In accordance with the Copyright law of India, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our Copyright Agent. We provide you the requirements of a proper complaint below. For your convenience, the complete Copyright law of India can be found online at: .
In order to provide us with a Copyright infringement complaint notice that complies with the Copyright law of India, please notify us via our contact form, including the details mentioned below:
- Provide your contact information, i.e your telephone number, and an email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered in your Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient for us to locate each instance of allegedly infringing material that you are requesting to be removed or disabled. (For example, by providing each URL where the material may be found on the FAQ Reviews Platform.)
- Include a physical or electronic signature (e.g. typing your printed name)
- Submit the form and we will get back to you ASAP to do the needful.
If There Is a Copyright Complaint Against You
If you receive a notice that a posting or portion of Your Content has been removed or suspended due to a copyright complaint, that means that we removed it at the request of a content owner. If you believe the material was removed in error, then please notify us through our contact form. When we receive a proper counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who originally complained about the alleged copyright violation. Notifying us should be done within 10 business days from the original complainant.